Two great trucks. Why choose Nissan?
When buying a truck, dependability is at the top of the list for anyone in the market. And both the 2018 Nissan Titan and the 2018 Ford F-150 have that quality. The Ford F-150 is the best selling truck in America, and the 2017 Titan model was named TruckTrend’s “Pickup Truck of the Year.” So between these two great models, how do you decide?
2018 Nissan Titan
The 2018 Nissan Titan offers three standard features that used to be available options, including:
- Standard column shifter,
- tow/haul mode with Downhill Speed Control,
- and tailgate assist.
Combine these with a wide array of available upgrade features, compared to the F-150:
- Available hill descent control (King and Crew Cab only),
- 120-volt power outlet in cargo bed,
- front and rear sonar system,
- and Intelligent Around View® Monitor (King and Crew Cab only).
These are just the beginning of the list of features and perks offered with the 2018 Nissan Titan.
2018 Ford F-150
America’s best-selling truck has some great additions to this year’s model. Update exterior styling, new interior color options, and an available audio system give fresh style to this trustworthy truck. In addition, it has made the rear-view camera a standard feature on all Ford models. Available options include:
- 4G LTE modem for a WiFi hot spot,
- Adaptive Cruise Control with stop-and-go functionality,
- and Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection.